As soon as the calendar flips to December it’s time to start thinking about gift giving! Are you the type of person to shop early or wait until the last minute? We hope that by sharing this adventurous gift guide with you, that you will find a few things that your friends and family will absolutely love and can take the stress off of the holiday season. There’s always someone that is impossible to shop for, but we think we may have them figured out. Here are some awesome holiday gifts for the outdoor adventurers in your life.
1. We cannot start an outdoorsy gift guide without mentioning that OMEALS are the ideal gift for someone who loves to be outside! With the homestyle taste, the real food ingredients, and the ease and convenience of OMEALS packaging and heating pad technology, there is no better way to get a hot meal on the go. In fact, outdoorsmen end up loving our meals so much that they oftentimes become a part of their everyday routine – like lunches at work or in the backyard. Our meals are also a great price point so you can get someone just one as a stocking stuffer or buy a 6-pack of their favorites to wrap under the tree!
2. A great hiking backpack is another necessity for those who love being outside. When you spend time with something on your back, you quickly realize that not all bags are created equal. Some start to strain and get hard to carry, while some are designed to be worn for long periods of time without hardly noticing it is there. Anyone who travels or explores often needs a bag that does their gear and their back some good.
3. Going along with their hot meal and their perfectly comfortable bag is a water bottle that keeps their drinks truly hot or cold. Also, one that has a clip to attach to their bag, strap, or belt buckle is always a huge plus. One thing is certain, adventurers need to stay hydrated.
4. A camping lantern in another thoughtful gift to those who travel and adventure often. Even if they don’t stay in a tent every time, having a way to light up your space is necessary in so many situations and can even be a real safety product as well! We highly suggest solar powered ones so that they can charge all day and be ready for the evening.
5. Winter boots are a splurge that not everyone wants to purchase for themselves, but once they don’t have the proper footwear in the snow one time, they will realize just how much they need them. For someone who already has everything, maybe a new pair fo hiking boots can be just the thing to spruce up their adventure wardrobe and keep their feet nice and warm!
With so many products blitzing the market, we tend to gravitate towards the necessities. At OMEALS, we believe that you need those things, like food, water, and clothing, but that they should be working the best for you! Our meals are designed with you in mind so that you can explore without hassle and get refueled with real good food.